How to recude Hb1ac

On November 25 2015 I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and my Hb1ac was 13% and fbs was 305 after taking the medicine for 3 days my fasting blood sugar is constantly staying below 100 and some time goes below 70 after workout and on 4th January 2016 I again tested my Hb1ac and this time it is 8.5% , can anyone tell me how many more months it will take to get the perfect Hb1ac and also one more question can I got to GYM for Active Exercises?

25 Replies

oldestnewest
  • By switching to LCHF diet. Diabetics with A1C of 13+ have reduced to 5.x without drugs just be switching to LCHF diet. I am a diabetic into fifth year on ZERO drugs and yet land NON DIABETIC numbers. More on my profile:

healthunlocked.com/anup

• 70% of my meals are LCHF and 30% normal......

• Post your daily meals -- wake up to bed time

• Morning 3-4 almonds, after walking some time a small oat meal or Egg White after 3 hour half a cup of brown rice with some green vegetable curry and green salads after 3 hour one orange and after 2 hour 1 small pomegranate and 1 small green apple in afternoon 2 high fiber biscuits and in the night 2 small size roti with some green vegetable or pudina chicken.

Sometime I replace my vegetable curry with Sea Fish or chicken.

• Where's the FAT? This is not LCHF.

Check this to know what LCHF is all about:

forums.dlife.in/threads/swi...

• My weight was somehow more so can I eat more fat, I am getting fat from rice, chicken and oil else not consuming any other fat.

• RICE is all carbs.

One doesn't become FAT by eating FAT. One gets FAT because of CARBS. So, if weight is to be brought down, LCHF is the way.

healthunlocked.com/lchf-die...

ISTAMET is a DPP4 inhibitor class drug and isn't something good to be on for long term.

• ok

• As for exercises, never recommended if blood sugar is 250 or more.

• ok so for now my fasting blood sugar is less then 100 and pbs is less then 160 so should i go to gym or I should avoid....

• Depends where your numbers are before hitting gymn. 160 at 2hrs means u could be spiking above 200 for sure at 1 hr level or so. At no stage, it should spike above 140.

• for 3-4 days I checked constantly from minutes after food to 3 hour after food in every 20 minute and it is always less then 126 in my Gluco Meter.

• What drugs?

• Istamet 10-500 (twice) and Forxiga 10mg(once in morning) and Rozavel-f(once in night) for cholesterol.

• without taking any medicine also my blood sugar is not going beyond 145 after food in my monitor

• Whats your TG, LDL and HDL?

• TG: 109

LDLc: 62

HDLc: 29

Cholestrol: 113

VLDLc: 22

• You need to be off STATINS and control TG and LDL through diet. SFA will ncrease HDL too.

STATINS are useless drugs unless one has already had heart attacks.

• in my case the problem is my is not understanding about LCHF and they are giving me the food which is consult by the doctor, doctors should understand about LCHF, Seriously I don't know what to do and totally confused...

• should I stop my cholesterol medicines? I think i am heaving heavy muscle aches because of this..

• Muscle damage is just one side effect of STATINS. Others being mental fog, elevated insulin (so insulin resistance).

So, knock it off from your life if switching to LCHF diet. TG gets elevated because of CARBS in meal. So, take your time to get hold of LCHF and start switching meal by mneal and once into LCHF completely just get rid of Statins.

BTW, many have gone off statins or avoided it due to LCHF diet.

• can u please just tell me some basic indian foods with low crab and high fat.......

• Pl follow the link to dlife.in that I posted short while ago on this thread. It has all the answers in structured manner.

• Going too low on lipids is not good for health. At these levels why are you still on statin drug? Before starting statins what was lipid status?

• Don't remember others but the cholesterol was 299 and I will post others after checking my old report..

You may also like...