HBA1C always around 9

Hi, I am a diabetic type 1 diagnosed in 2002 and since then on Huminsulin 30/70(Morning 38 units and night 40 units) and oral drugs Gluconorm G1 (Daily Twice); 1 mutivitamin tab every night( A to Z vit). In a week, I wake up with Low Sugars almost every alternate day, but still my HBA1C is always around 9, 9.5. I follow strict diet control, Break fast - 2 chapathis; lunch limited rice with good quantity of vegetable curries, Dinner - Jawari(yellow) ki rotis 2;

I do not have any BP or any other complaints and lead a normal life by Gods Grace.

Can someone guide me on how to get this to under control range.

Thanks a lot in advance for all your help and guidance.

Regards,

Vinod Bachu

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Many diabetic people are able to live a normal life with low/no medicines by following a Low Carb-High Fat diet plan.For more information about LCHF,follow the following link:

healthunlocked.com/api/redi...

• Discuss lowering your insulin with your doctor; hypoglycaemia at night is extremely dangerous of course. Lower your carbohydrate intake, since this is the greatest determinant of blood glucose, and have a little natural fat to replace it.

You may also like...