Anup Sir Please Help Me

I Am Not Able Control BS My injection 50/50 Morning 30 Units Evening 30 Units Afternoon Iam not Able to Injection on My Office. Any time My BS Readings Above 150 After Food 260 .Evening 5 Pm Also 250 to 300. I am Eating Very Less. but not Control

Please Tell Me Any advise Last Four Days i had heavy headache From Afternoons .

I am Change to other doctor but result was same.

Please Suggest Any Tab Also Afternoon.

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What is your diet

• My diet Is Morning 3 Idly & Lunch Small Qty Of Rice & Dinner 3 Idly or

1 chapathi

• And, what else?

One really cannot survive on 6 idlis and some rice a day.

BTW, this is all rice life, will never help in managing blood sugar.

I remember interacting with you sometime back. had given you some sample meal to try and report back with how much carb/fat/protein that meal would be along with out blood sugar. Did you try that?

• yes sir but bs not down what is the problem?

Increasing insulin BS TOO Much Down

What I DO?

• Hypos and wild swings is the beauty of high carb diet that you are on. No solution but to change the diet.

I remember interacting with you sometime back. had given you some sample meal to try and report back with how much carb/fat/protein that meal would be along with out blood sugar. Did you try that?

• Sir Please Give that sample meal Again

I Trying Tomorrow onward

• You can search my posts or check your PM

• Are you on the so called HEALTHY and Nutritious HIGH CABR LOW FAT diet that majority of Nutritionist, Dietitian, and Doctors across the world swear by? If the answer is YES then you are caught in a vicious circle.

So, as TVMP asked what's tr diet and i would add to that -- How much carbs proteins fat do you eat in a day?

• * Eat less food, more times in a day. Reduce carbohydrate diet.

* Walk for 15 minutes after every meal.

* Take Hb A1c test every 4 months.

* Consult a diabetologist.

Sources:--

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyca...

nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/enc...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-c...

• BTW, TVMP reduced his insulin from 70 units to 20 units after switching to LCHF diet more than a year back.

• Try insuline 75/25.Afternoon one glycomet forte half an hour before lunch.But consult doctor.If you need advice on your diet write to me at achar499@gmail.com .Let me know your diet schedule.

You may also like...