Do i need to worry?

i am still officially not diagnosed with BS, the reason my worry about health is docs are not that much concern about me but i feel i'm not well like i am having lightheadedness, weakness, sleepiness.

today my fast BS was 83 then i eat one teaspoon of chyawanprash, glass of indian tea with sugar + 2 reasonable size makke ki roti with kali daal. fe potato chips(wart wale)

after 2 hours bs came 147 then i went to work, after 1 or 2 hour i feel my hands are shaking and tired.

I came home test again then it come 80?

do i need to worry?

in my typical day. I feel extreme starvation especially in morning.

Last edited by

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Again go for diabetes BS test then only things will be clear.

• Fast and after 2 hours?

• Yes and also go for that test which is done after taking raw glucose powder.

• Glucose tolerance test?

Can you detail me how much quantity to take and time to conduct? Precaustion to take?

• They (lab people) will tell you every thing about it.So,you need not to be worried.

• Agree with following replies consult a Doctor alongwith lab reports.

• BETTER GO FOR GTT TEST IN A RENOWNED LABORATORY ATTACHED TO SOME DIABETIC CLINIC AND CONSULT A DOCTOR

• I also have the similar symptoms. Specially when I take chwayanpras for few days. I start getting it more frequently. Did you go through tests. My blood sugar is marginally in prediabetcs

You may also like...