Do i need to worry?

i am still officially not diagnosed with BS, the reason my worry about health is docs are not that much concern about me but i feel i'm not well like i am having lightheadedness, weakness, sleepiness.

today my fast BS was 83 then i eat one teaspoon of chyawanprash, glass of indian tea with sugar + 2 reasonable size makke ki roti with kali daal. fe potato chips(wart wale)

after 2 hours bs came 147 then i went to work, after 1 or 2 hour i feel my hands are shaking and tired.

I came home test again then it come 80?

do i need to worry?

in my typical day. I feel extreme starvation especially in morning.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Again go for diabetes BS test then only things will be clear.

• Fast and after 2 hours?

• Yes and also go for that test which is done after taking raw glucose powder.

• Glucose tolerance test?

Can you detail me how much quantity to take and time to conduct? Precaustion to take?

• They (lab people) will tell you every thing about it.So,you need not to be worried.

• Agree with following replies consult a Doctor alongwith lab reports.

• BETTER GO FOR GTT TEST IN A RENOWNED LABORATORY ATTACHED TO SOME DIABETIC CLINIC AND CONSULT A DOCTOR

• I also have the similar symptoms. Specially when I take chwayanpras for few days. I start getting it more frequently. Did you go through tests. My blood sugar is marginally in prediabetcs

You may also like...