Intolerance to metformin

Intolerance  to metformin

Hi friends want to know whether long wheat is available in kolkata ? Also where .Myself arunima,64 years old, having diabetes from 20 years and depending on insulin for 4 times a day. If it can be cured by long wheat mash therapy, I want to go for it. My fbs is 160 and pp bs 120. Hba1c is 6.9. Awaiting your support .

arunima

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • pioglitazone is a bad drug. Anilgupta who fractured his wrist will tell you as he has been using this drug. This drug is banned in many countries. It was banned in India also but banning caused impacted 700 crore market for this drug so lot of lobbying got this drug back.

As for CURE, any claim for CURE is a HOAX. Diabetes cannot be cured.

Cut down carbs drastically in your diet and replace with good fats and your need for insulin will automatically come down. Many have done this and benefited.

• "Pioglitazone can cause fluid retention and peripheral edema. As a result, it may precipitate congestive heart failure (which worsens with fluid overload in those at risk). It may cause anemia. Mild weight gain is common due to increase in subcutaneous adipose tissue. In studies, patients on pioglitazone had an increased proportion of upper respiratory tract infection, sinusitis, headache, myalgia and tooth problems.

Chronic administration of the drug has led to occasional instances of cholestatic hepatitis, reversible upon drug discontinuation."

The above is from WIKI. It also causes upper arm fractures, bladder cancer etc also.

This drug is banned in many countries.

Also :

healthunlocked.com/diabetes...

It doesn't take long to research about this drug and see if it is really safe.

• Dr Bernstein on somogyi effect:

• If you could not locate it so far, please try the following

KOLKOTTA AVAILABILITY An ex-colleague from Calcutta (Mr S K Banerjee) said "Try at SPENCER in BASEMENT of SOUTH CITY MALL, near JADAVPUR uNIVERSITY, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkotha".

KOLKOTTA AVAILABILITY Kzm Calcutta Iyer said: LW is known in Calcutta as Punjab waala or lambi waali ghanhu

Please inform the result of search.

• Dear Mr.George,thanks a tonn for helping me.As soon as possible I will be going to south city mall.It's not close by but I would like to go within this week. Will let u know if available or not.wish u a healthy and peaceful life.

• Dear Sir, I myself went to south city mall which is 1 hr journey by Car could not see and people around said there was never in this shop.Doesn't matter till I acquire the same . Now I can be blessed by one amongst you all if I come to know that nilgiris like market or any such supermarket send the product by courier to deliver in my address. I will bear all the expenses incurred. If any positv result or if you say then I shall write my home address of kolkata and Gmail and necessary documents. Sir only hope remaining now. Regards and best wishes. .......arunima

• arunima -- Why break your head on something that you can never find long-term?

(1) Just take normal wheat.

(2) Prepare it like LW (boiling with salt water etc)

(3) Eat it the way it is recommended for LW.

(4) Check your numbers.

Eating rotee/chapati made from long wheat isn't going to reduce blood sugar anyways. So try the above till the time you can find that special wheat which cures diabetes.

Meanwhile, take a look at following thread when you have time:

healthunlocked.com/diabetes...

You may also like...