Long Wheat Diet Result

I perform a body check on 25 Oct 2014, an OGTT result

FBS -92

2hours - 193

After taking the Long Wheat Diet on 18 Jan 15, the results are as follows

Dear George,

This is my latest report after LW

18 Jan 15 - PPS - Reading 90 (a bowl of 55 gram (raw) LW grain after 1 hr 50 mins) after a more than 8 hrs empty stomach

12 Feb 15 - FBS - Reading 88 (after more than 8 hr empty stomach in the morning)

16 Feb 15 - Random testing - Reading 81 (a slice of wholemeal bread (size 6 inches x half inches thick) with a slice of cheese after 3 hrs)

28 Feb 15 - PPS - Reading 97 (Lunch with a piece of salmon steak, 2 piece of pork chops, 1 bowl of vegetable and a slice of wholemeal bread with a slice of cheese) after 1 hr 40 mins

The bread was ate at the end of my lunch

01 Apr 15 - PPBS - Reading 92, ( 2 Hrs 50 mins after lunch with bread cheese, pork, fish and vegetables)

25 Apr 15 - PPBS - Reading 92 (3 hours after lunch with bread cheese, pork, fish and vegetables)

On 06 May 15,

I performed first PPBS test about dinning with long wheat (rice form), lots of vegetable, pork and fish. The 2 hours (may be 2 hours 10 mins) reading was 87

All meals before i performed the tests were full stomach

Thanks God and Geroge

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations.

Can you please tell why 2014 is so important for you ?

• The story was that I perform a random blood sugar test in clinic 45 mins after a breakfast and the meter showed reading 185 and urine test result has some red blood cell and then doctor asked me to perform an OGTT test . Then the result of OGTT shown as the above

• Thanks. That was rear 2014.

• If the FBS & PPBS are steady & remaining at normal level, monitor HbA1c &/or Serum Insulin to see the health of Pancreas/Beta-cells.

• Hi Geroge, is tomato is classified as fruit or not when I consuming the long wheat. Simply speaking, is it good to eat tomato with LW

• Hi Geroge, is tomato is classified as fruit or not when I consuming the long wheat. Simply speaking, is it good to eat tomato with LW

• Hi Eddy,

I do not know much about such sophisticated things. In my place no fruit shop sells Tomato; it is sold in vegetable shops. For more clarity you please read appropedia.org/Diabetes_mel... or eat Tomato for a week & compare your blood sugar variation and conclude. You may kindly publish the findings for the benefit of others also.

• Dear All ,

Update my latest PPBS

22 June 2015 - PPBS (2 hours after dinner) - 77, and I wonder for this result ,so I re-test after 3 mins, the reading was 72

Food content was: Long Wheat in rice form with lots of vegetable, meat and fish in very full stoach

You may also like...