I am 43 years old, my FBS 126 & my PPBS 172. I am having medicen for last 8 years but sugar level is not getting normal. Please suggest me what to do.
How to control blood sugar level: I am 4... - Diabetes India
If you can arrange insulin plant, eat two leaf half an hour before breakfast and dinner upto 15 days and one leaf up to 3 months at-least. you will find that you are non diabetic. It will cure definitely. It is experienced by me. I am taking for about two months. My FBS now 80 and PP 110. Try it please. You are free for dialogue with me on 9650070525 if feel necessary.
You may start using Paneer Doda. This is available mostly with Pansaris Shop. But be careful for measuring sugar level at least on each three days as it works very fast. Soak 6-7 flowers in the night in 150 ml water and filter the water in the morning and take it in empty stomach. Do not eat or drink anything for at least 30-40 mins.
Taij Patta= 100gram, Bail Patta=250 gram, Methi Dana=100gm and Jaamun guthli=150gm. Inko alag alag dhoop mein sukha kar sabko koot kar mix kar lain. Take one spoon with warm water, one hour before breakfast and dinner up to 3 months.
If you can arrange insulin plant. Take two leaf half an hour before breakfast and dinner up to 15 days and one leaf up to 3 months. You feel find your blood sugar control even cure.
9650070525. I am taking insulin leaf for about two months. My FBS below 100 and PP 110 to 120.
Dear George sir,
After using insulin plant powder(Aditi herbals) my PP sugar level were 121 on 17.2.15 ,118 on 19.2.15 checked by Accusure gold glucometer.Today i decided to check my PP sugar level from a recognized pathology lab and i was shocked to see the result,It was again 120. My PP sugar level for the last 1 month was:-
Date FBS PPS
26.1.15 93 197
2.2.15 - 258
3.2.15 - 200
4.2.15 - 200
8.2.15 - 143
13.2.15 - 327
14.2.15 - 152
15.2.15 Insulin powder started
17.2.15 113 121
19.2.15 87 118
21.2.15Lab test - 120
Breakfast-- Tea withou sugar,50 grams roasted chana or peanut or 3-4 marie biscuits
Lunch- 50 grams boiled rice(ushna chawal,pale brown color)with dal or sambhar
Evening- 6 to 7 pm rava upma or dalia upma(broken wheat) or 3-4 roti+ vegetables
Butter milk at 9.30 PM
Currently i am taking metformin glimperide2mg+ vitamin tablets advised ny doctor. My HbA1c was 8.7 as on 29.9.14 and 7.0 on 4.2.15.
Sir i have gone through your article on long wheat and result are amazing.It is not available at my place Raipur,chhattisgarh. I am trying to get long wheat from maharashtra. I was diagnosed as diabetic in the month of september 2014 at the age of 51.
Even though there are a few Insulin plants in my backyard I have never used the same. What is heard is that fresh leaf plucked from plant is to be chewed. This indicates that dry powder may not work, if at all it works!
The objection a doctor raised against its use was that it may bring the blood sugar too much down & cause hypoglycemia.
I know about the effect of Long Wheat. Keep reporting progress; I may be able to guide you to cure.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
The ACCORD study established that hyperinsulinaemia is more dangerous to mortality than hyperglycaemia.
Most people with type 2 diabetes already produce higher than normal levels of insulin; it is the body's cells that are insulin resistant that causes their blood glucose to rise. Putting more insulin into the system raises the risk to health therefore. The solution is to reduce carbohydrate intake.
Keep your carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions. Follow this link diabetes.org.uk/documents/c...
Eat low GI carbs, reducing intake of fructose too which glycosylates haemoglobin seven times as much as glucose. Follow this link glycemicindex.com/
Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein (palm-size or less) and fat foods such as meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, nuts, avocado, coconut, palm oil (not hydrogenated), olive oil, double cream and butter.
Follow this very basic food eating tips:
1. Eat only when ur hungry [don’t go eat lunch just bz its 1 pm...don’t eat time basis]
2. Chew 25 times [count literally each bite]
3. Don’t drink water before or during or after food for 1 hr minimum.
4. Stop when you get 1st Burp while eating. When you chew 25 time, you will get burp - its a signal that ur full.
5. Finish dinner on or before 7 pm
5. Then do walking daily 30 mins a day.
Sir...another column i put detailed listing, as you liked, i have copied below too...one more missed is that when we chew we shouldnt open the mouth..kept closed like white people they never open mouth while chewing..the advantage is that if you dont open saliva nicely mix with food while chewing and goes inside ur body...god created everything with purpose....
1. Eat only when you are Hungry: Feeling hungry is the signal from Body to you that its ready with hydro chloride acid in stomach, you pls start eating now. But we typically eat by timings. For example, if we are working, Okay 1 pm, all friends/colleagues going for lunch, so I will also go like that. Don’t Do That!
2. Don’t Drink Water 1 hr. before & after and during the Eating time: Water dilutes the hydro chloride acid secreted in your stomach. That acid is for digest your food, but drinking water will dilute that.
3. Chew the Food 25 times: Any food you take, chew it for minimum 25 times [if more, that’s good]. The more we chew the less work for the stomach to digest. Many people drink water or soda after food because they feel thirsty. That thirsty comes because we swallow food just after 1 or 2 chew. If you chew 25 times and when it’s liquid inside your mouth itself and swallow, you never feel thirsty after eating food.
4. Finish Last meal of the day on or before 7 pm.
5. WHEN TO STOP: Many of us never knew when to stop the eating food. We always eat 100% full stomach which is very bad habit. One of the world’s oldest people Japanese Jiroemon Kimura said, never eat full stomach, and always eat only 80%. Okay now issue is when to stop. The best technic is BURP. Many of us [incl me] never get Burp when i finish food or during eating. Before I start doing the above steps, I never get any Burp. After i started follow these steps i get Burp every time I eat food. The moment you get Burp it’s a signal that you should stop eating. Like Hungry is a signal for start eating, Burp is a signal for stop eating.
6. And of cuz you need to do any kind of exercise for 30 mins a day, simple walking also enough.