combination diet. However i did not see a whole lot of difference in my hbA1c. I was 7.8 in Nov and now lowered to 7.3 as of monday. A few things:-
1. I am complete vegetarian (no eggs/no meat/no seafood)
2. I eat organic food 90% of the time
3. Eat Greek yogurt
4. No smoke/no alcohol/no drugs
5. I have a sweet tooth but seldom i eat any candies/sweets...
6. Workout regularly
7. Sleep well at least 6-7 hours
8. Drink lots of water more than a gallon per day
9. Eat buckwheat, quinoa, teff, brown rice and all healthy picks
10. I do stevia(organic liquid) sometimes if i have my coffee...
Can you please advise!