It is really good thing that people are getting aware of diabetic and it's side effects. They are also cautious about food, exercise and medicines. In this respect I have already given in my earlier communication , the life style which I had adopted 2 months back. I will reproduce it just to get you afresh and for new comers to this site.
1. Daily Brisk walk in morning 50 minutes or 5 Kms
2. Daily medicines as prescribed by Doctor
3. Only Green salad i.e. carrot, Cucumber, onion, cabbage,tomato, 1 pc each. All are fine chopped. Add curds / cream full fat and little chat masala for test. Same for lunch and dinner. For a change I take 100 gms of Paneer or chicken or 2 eggs boiled or omlet with 2 cheese cubes. If gets bored with raw salad I cook it in pressure cooker and make it's regular vegetable with little olive oil.
4. I eat in morning 10 gms of fenugreek soaked over night
5.2 table spoon flex seeds crushed in mixture by 8 AM
6. 4 to 5 garlic clove fresh with lunch or dinner.
With this change my BS were around 120 PP and 100 Fasting. At the age of 60, I could change my food for my sake. A diabetic person should make trial and error for food and exercise and find out what suits to his BS. Always take BS reading and report it to your Doctor. I am confident that your Doctor will advice you to reduce the medicine dose as you are maintaining good BS level.
NEEDLESS to say No CARBS at all during last 2 months.