My blood sugar come down by metformin 500 once a day in two week

On 3rd March this year I got report my fasting 219 ad PP 290 then doctor put me on glucobay 25mg and glycomet 250 mg twice a day and after 10 days I seen its drop to 186 the PP and on 21st it's 111 and on 23rd it's 103 and today it's 100 all are PP.

I am taking the medicine and doing 20 minute walking in the morning. About my food there is no changes eexcept sweet and tea with sugar.

Morning I eat 2 normal rooti lunch rice with some vegetable and fish or chicket normal quantity not less not heavy and evening some little snack and night 3 rooti with vegtbl and some non veg fish or chicken.

When I got report 219 fasting that time I got my clostrol 223 and st. Tg 260

The above is my full history of last 25 days. Can you please suggest me if I can cut off medicine. My doctor ask to continue 30 days and stop it.

Also can I be really n serious dibetic now??

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You may have to change the tablets only after consulting a diabetologist. Need to watch out fasting blood sugar.

• Fasting sugar I notice since last 15 days it's 95 to 110 subject to food intake. I notice one more thing since last 10 days like as fasting 105 / after break fast 2 chapati normal size with egg and curd little it's 135 after one hour and 100 and below after 2 hrs from the time of bf.

• pgduba

Reduce your carb intake to less than 100 g a day. Your carb intake at present is very high. You can become drug free with idm.

Post your profile and lab reports.

• Go back to good Doctor get tested once again it very high you bring down fasting below 100 with proper care

• Fasting coming 100 to 112

You may also like...