No fibre

Went to see dietician. Advised I stop all fibre. Whilst I am in a flare up. To gradually reintroduce when in remission. The pain went over night.more control in the flatulence.

Also suggested Yakult for a month see how I go.my stools are yellow.but my pain is more manageable. Why aren't we told this at the beginning. Why arnt we better informed

Anyone else tried Yakult?

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi it's very frustrating to say the least. I have Crohn's but had UC many years ago. By the time I had all the tests done and was diagnosed with UC it pretty much cleared up!! I tried Yakult after my operation and it made me feel good but I have a colostomy bag and let's just say it gave me loose bowels but that dosnt mean it won't be ok for you. I think the live organic yoghurt would be better!! I'm ok with this. It was recommended by a lady who used food and supplements to keep you in good health. It's a case of researching yourself and be as informed as you can be.

• Thanks for that.I am getting very loose.and can do without it.the no fibre is making me feel better though.will try the yoghurt.

• By the way, I love the name you've chosen!!!😂😂😂

• One day may change it to justasmallache

• Hopefully 😁👍😂

You may also like...