Wk 9 and 5K - I did it!!

Week 9 and on R3 I actually managed to reach 5K.

Ok it was 40 minutes but I did it and I feel great! I started the podcasts at the beginning of Feb and struggled to get past week 2 but thanks to my family and the support from reading the blogs from you guys I've got here.

Now all I need to do is graduate and carry on running, which I will do as I want to get to 10K in order to do a charity run next year. (Got a bit of time then to reach that goal!)

Is it just me or has anyone else felt quite upset to think Laura won't be a regular part of my life anymore? Maybe it was the emotion of finishing but I almost cried!

Thankyou C25K and Laura.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Many congratulations to you. I think you are amazing. Well done you x

• Thankyou. I am so pleased with myself I can't stop smiling!

I never realised how much I would enjoy running and I definitely will carry on.

• Well done and congratulation for finishing and reaching 5K. :-) Doesn't Laura do the follow on podcast 5k+?

• I didn't realise that she did but having downloaded that podcast tonight I found you are right, thanks.

• Wow! Congratulations on a fantastic achievement!

• Well done. Not many reach 5K by graduation. Contact Admin for your graduate badge. Happy running. :-)

• Thank you I will :-)

• Congratulations and enjoy the smiling :D

• Congratulations on your graduation - a fantastic achievement :)

You may also like...