I can't believe it's been a month!

Where on Earth has the time gone? I finished week four today, I can't believe it's this far and I'm still going!

On my first run of this week I got hit by karma. I was slamming the door behind me and not paying attention while Laura was going over the schedule for the run (sorry Laura! :P) and misheard the last bit, I thought the last run was just 90 seconds. So it was all going well and I was all pleased until she announced the second five minute run, at which point I almost stopped in shock. Still, this program really does manage to prepare you because I did it! Unintentionally the first time (and very intentionally the second and third...) I managed to be at the top of a hill at just the right second for the last run, and happily snaked down a lovely decline for the full five minutes. That really helped.

I think this was quite a big step up run for me, compared to the last three weeks. I'm looking forward to next week and the fact there are different runs!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on completing week 5. :-) Everyone is getting a dead of me. lol

• Thanks! Hope that you are feeling better now :)

• I am feeling much better thank you. :-)

You may also like...