Week 3......It's all in the mind!

Week 2 went great without any problems. New running blister socks were a success and no more motion sickness on the treadmill. Did my first week 3 run last night and despite my reservations on whether id be able to do it, i did it and enjoyed it!! I've now realised that run for 3 minutes sounded far to scary so i told myself it was only 180 seconds and that seemed allot better - so i now I know it's just mind over matter and i can do this.......uh oh just had a sneaky peek at week 4 gulp ;o)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done, Kez. Just think how you felt about running for 3 minutes and you nailed that as you will with your next run. The running socks are great- one of the first things I bought when I started C25K and worth every penny.

• It certainly is.

• Brilliant that you can say you enjoyed it too! That's the way to do it! :)

• Hi there, i'm just about to start W3, i've redone W2R3 several times, im really struggling, and worried that i'm not going to manage running that extra minuet! I'm just like you, i look at the next week and i take a BIG GULP!! haha :-)

• Just take it slow, don't clock watch and concentrate on your breathing and the music. You can do it!!!!

• Thank you, will start W3 tomorrow, will let know how i find it, thanks for the encouragment, keep it up we can do it! :-)

You may also like...