C25K - Week 5 Run 3

Managed to complete week 5/3 this morning and am chuffed to bits, all went well, breathing was good, managed to keep pace and best of all an old niggling calf issue which was a bit sore yesterday didn't flare up.

I can honestly say I was dreading today, but found myself zoning out and the time flew by, Laura's words of encouragement were a welcome boost though.

I did go at the beginning of the week to my local running shop (one where you run on the treadmill with different trainers and they video you) and bought a new decent pair of trainers and I can wholeheartedly recommend this to anyone as they are a joy to run in and you know they are the best you can get for your running style.

Having read a few blogs on here it looks like a few have finished week 5/3 this week and congratulations to all.

Oh and I weighed in at 13.2 this morning too so almost a stone lost this month so its a good start to the year and I can`t wait to start week 6.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Tony - getting through 5/3 is a real milestone. That's brilliant weight loss too. :) Have fun with week 6.

• Congratulations Mate, i'm just about to start week 5 and all these blogs give me hope...good to hear the calf didn't flare up.

All the best

Dale

You may also like...