X trainer wk4 r1

well i did it but oh the pads of my feet gave me terrible pain . that bad that i thought i might have to stop :-( Ive got Asics trainers with the gel sole.Ive had this before but i loosened the laces and it wasnt so bad. so im going to try my daughters trainers Nike something or other and see if they are better .I will then buy a pair. Sed daughter runs in them and has no problems. Hope your all taking care out there in the snowy weather. x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That doesn't sound right. No answers here, I'm afraid. Hope you get it sorted out soon, cos it sounds very unpleasant. Just a bit of a crazy thought - what about running barefoot, just to see what it's like? (Though worth reading a bit about it first, as it seems that barefoot runners tend to run differently, so it can take while to change over.)

• The bottoms of my feet hurt really bad too when I first started running. New trainers for me helped a little but I think it was like the rest of my body, I just had to toughen it up. ;-) I have been known to rub muscle lotion on my feet before a run. :-) It may also help you to purchase a thin set of spongy insoles that can be cut to size. Good luck! Gayle

• Hi there, I have the same trainers and I find I always tighten my laces to tight!

Damn their evil eyelets!

Hope you find a solution.

Dale

You may also like...