Tonight was a bad run but for some reason I knew it would be and although I didn't manage it today, that's fine! It had to stop about 3 times for about 30 sec each time due to stitch.
I should have run ths morning but for some reason when I was partly dressed in my kit, I decided that I couldn't face the dark morning and I got back into bed (shocking isn't it)
Anyway, I decided that as the nights are still fairly light I would go for a run after work, this was such a BAD mistake for the following reasons
1) I've only run after work once before and suffered terrible stitch - this time was no different.
2) I usually run on empty with a glass of water before setting off and although I had a light lunch today it still felt heavy when I set off.
3) I've now realised that I don't like running during rush hour
4) The fact that it was rush hour meant I changed my route on the go to avoid being seen - bad idea and I ended up meeting lots of inclines.
5) I was running into a head wind which made me feel like I was running on the spot.
6) After my last run, despite trying not to think about speed, I tried to push myself too hard in the first 3/4 of a mile and at one point I was running 9 min/mile and then ran out of steam.
In total, I ran for 25 minutes, which I'm still quite pleased with considering all the above but I still didnt successfully completed W7R1 but will draw a line under today and try again on Friday MORNING
As if it was punishment for a bad run, I ended up way to far from home and it took me a 20 minute walk to get back