Half price womens running stuff

As i am always on the hunt for a bargain, and needed some warmer running stuff....dont do cold!

Popped into Tesco for some other stuff, but noticed the running stuff was half price!

Got a long sleeved top and jacket, all their Kelly Holmes range...with zippy pockets! :) for half price!

Their race for life stuff was also half price! So 3 pairs of legging and a very pink tee shirt later! Woo hoo! I will not get cold! ;)

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • thanks for that! Off to Tesco in the morning now :-)

I'm in need of new stuff that's a bit warmer too.

• Excellent, any excuse to go shopping and half price sounds even better...thanks for the heads up!

• Goody, will go and check it out. I have to say I was a bit fed up last time I looked at the Tesco stuff as it was all miniscule sizes. Nothing bigger than a size 12. But that's probably because all the normal size people doing fitness stuff had snapped up the bigger sizes!

• Great. My husband got loads of stuff at Lidl last week but they obviously don't think that women run, grrr.

• Humphhh :( When I checked online there was only one top in the sale and they only had it in a size 6!!!

Went down the big tesco for shopping today as I needed petrol. They don't have any running kit at all!!!! Double :(

• I know I'm a bit late in saying this but I couldn't find anything in the larger Tescos in my area either.

You may also like...