Does anyone fancy doing the Liverpool Santa Dash? 2/12/12

runliverpoolsantadash.co.uk/

I'm going up to Liverpool to run this fun run with my sister. Its one of the biggest in the country and I thought it would be great to get a C25K contingent together if possible. I've never done a fun run before and this actually looks like loads of fun 8000 people run it!

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'll be in Manchester to see Elbow the night before, so I could consider this. Although not sure how early I'll be up after the gig. :-/ Put me down as a 'maybe'. It sounds like fun and could be good practice for doing the Great Gorilla Run next year. :) I really think we should have a c25k team for that. ;) greatgorillarun.org/index.html

• Gorilla run looks awesome! Elbow are brilliant live - we saw them in Manchester a few years ago - you'll have a fab time :-D

• Put me down for the Gorilla Run 2013 by all means! And the Santa Dash too -- can't make it this year, but I for one would be up for it next eyar.

• oh yes I like the look of that as does the old man, who is doing C25K. need to talk missrip into it aswell.

You may also like...