H & M Running gear

Bought some new running gear for Week 6 . H & M had some quote "breathable quick dry" running pants and tops at around 20 Euro each. Black stretchy capris and a bright fuscia top with "built in bra" (hahaha - fat good that'll do me as am a D cup) but will match with purple face during Week 6. Check out H&M - sizing a bit on the small size, had to get a Large although I am normally an M but they've got great fluoro colours - orange, yellow, green.

Hundreds of health communities
Feedback on your experiences
Locate others near you
One-on-one private messaging

You need to sign up or log in to reply

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good tip, thanks. We're at the same stage - I did W5R3 round Swiss woods this morning! A celebratory outfit for week 6 is a great idea!

• Wow Switzerland, that ups my Berlin!

I'll be doing Week 7 (hopefully) in Oporto as my eldest is doing a year in Portugal and I thought it was a good excuse to go with her and have a short break before I start lecturing again.

Laura is certainly going international, isn't she?

• I've lived here longer than in the UK now, like you in Italy I guess! Never been to Berlin, it's on my list, but I've had Laura in Austria too... she's a well-travelled lady! :-)

• Oh you lucky people I have only met Laura in Coventry, but in 2 weeks I will be taking her on holiday with us to Lanzarote and hopefully do a few runs. :-):-)

• This post has made me chuckle! Laura has been with me this year to Bournemouth, Austria (though very steep hills there, wish I had left her at home)! and a day trip to Hyde Park!!

• Hi everyone, yes Laura is a real traveller isn't she? You never know, thanks to Laura we might even make the New York Marathon in a year or two - well the first 10K at least - think about it ;-) I am...

• Off to look at at H&M site.. Laura is coming to LA and Hawaii with me in a few weeks, hoping she don't get to cramped in the suitcase.. X

• Wow, lucky Laura (and you!) :D

• Hahaha - Fyi this is the H&M sports gear :

hm.com/it/subdepartment/LAD...

I love the flourescent colours!

• Furthest Laura's been with me is mid Wales way back when I started. Love the way you're so co-ordinated you even get your face to match your top!!!

• I think the trick is to get the top to match the face. ;) That's why I'm looking at the red c25k grad t-shirt...

• I bought the pucey colored one! Btw pouring with rain today - need a hoodie fast methinks :-)

• Yeah 50 shades of purple :-D

• Laura's coming to Crete with me next week. We're going to work up a sweat in proper Greek heat!

• Super! Laura's certainly getting around - you can treat yourself to some excellent Greek food after the run without feeling guilty too. Have fun!

You need to sign up or log in to reply

You may also like...

Hundreds of health communities
Feedback on your experiences
Locate others near you
One-on-one private messaging