I want to know what running gear everyone has and how you feel about it. Likes, Dislikes and favourite pieces. I’m not done yet and seeking inspiration from fellow c25kers
Running shoes (Asics)
- had these from the start, might buy a second pair.
Running socks (Decathlon)
- best buy at £3.99 and I can’t run without these now, they are a great fit and I have 3 pairs to last the week!
Sports leggings (Gap)
- I’ve brought a few different ones when they have 30-50% off. Very good quality, and I get my wear out of them. These are what really make me feel like a runner and I love checking my legs out in the mirror when I put these on as the shape change and they start looking more toned.
Sports bra (M&S)
- definitely better than the previous Primarni ones I used to wear up until W3. Good investment.
Money belt/pouch (from Decathlon)
- I use it to carry my iPhone I wish it was a just a bit bigger to hold keys too.
I have a couple rain jackets if it’s raining.
In the colder months I used to wear a thermal lined Russian hat that covers the ears too! Only until 2 weeks ago I stopped wearing it, but it’s my favourite piece for the colder weather as it makes a huge difference for a comfortable run!
No particular running tops just a t shirt or long sleeve top and a fleece.
What’s your attire? The little touches can make all the difference for an enjoyable run!