I'm keen - what can I say - C25K t-shirt is on order!!

So, I came back from lunch and saw that tygfuz had posted that the ladies C25K t-shirts were now available. (I've copied the link below, hopefully it will work!)

After doing my little happy jig, I've been an ordered one! It was the thought of having a t-shirt from a 'proper' club that kept me going through this program and promised myself that when I graduated I would get one.

So I did!

How exciting :D :D :D

completerunner-online.com/s...

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • The link worked :0 I've just saved it in my favourites, ready for 9 week's time... which colour to go for though? I have enough time to think about this...

• you can order one now, and once you graduate you can order it with graduate on it <g>

• Hi there ! If you look at the logo on the shirts it says graduate on it already ! :)

• I was hoping for a purple or turquoise one (to match my running bra/shoes, lol) so I might hold out a little longer in the hopes more colours will appear. Not sure which colour to go for otherwise as none of them go with my current running kit. :-/

• Well most of my kit has some form of lighter blue than the 'royal blue' top I ordered but I figured the really light blue might be too light and the darker one night be more slimming lol

• I've just ordered mine, I'm soooooo pleased can't wait to wear it with pride. Just taken one for the moment while I see if size is OK etc.

• I have gone for red!

• Might have to wait until my chest is a little smaller!!!

• Ordered.

You may also like...