Week 5 R2 Who would have thought it !

I fit into a dress now which 3 months ago I struggled to do up. Just wanted to share that first as I am very proud of myself. :D

Now, inspired by the above I did tonights session of two 8min runs (slow jogs) and actually found it fairly good. The fact it was cool when I went out helped. And I even managed to speed up towards the end of the final run and felt I could do more.

The 20mins non stop in the third run of the week will be a challenge, but tonight after the progress I've made I really feel up for it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you

I am exactly the same point as you and apart from 1 blip in the 3rd week I've really surprised myself. I now have to stop myself running everyday as I've been told if you don't have a rest day your body doesnt repair properly and you can get injuries.

• That's good to hear, I'll be doing W5R2 tomorrow at 7am. I found the 3X5min runs of run 1 OK. Still can't believe how far I've come since week 1. So now not only am I a diet bore telling everyone how fantastic Tesco Diets is, I'm now a C25K bore too.

You may also like...