Week 4 run 1 - Done!!!

I was dreading week 4, it seemed such a jump to have to run for 5 minutes I was convinced that I wouldn't be able to do it..........but guess what, I did !! I'm so pleased with myself, I could barely run for the 60 secs at the beginning of week 1 and now I'm officially running for more than I'm walking and I'm actually enjoying it, yes you heard me correctly.....I'm enoying it !! I did this run on a running machine at the gym so I'm keen to get outside and make sure I can actually manage it in the fresh air !!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Isn't it amazing how much progress we all make in just a few weeks? I'm just a week ahead of you, so the first 5 minute run is still fresh in my mind. It feels like such an achievement doesn't it?

• Congratulations! Like you, I did R1W4 this morning and you're right, it wasn't so bad after all. Let's keep going. We CAN do this!

• Thanks guys, can't believe the sense of achievement I'm getting as I manage each week!! Well done to you both, keep up the good work :-)

You may also like...