Here comes, Puffy Bubbletail, hippity, hoppity, down the bunny trail

Here comes, Puffy Bubbletail, hippity, hoppity, down the bunny trail

Yesterday, i ran Wk8 R3, and went it well. It is awfully hot even at 6:30 a.m. I was sweating soon after finishing the warm-up walk. With the humidity I was snorting in deep breaths of air (earlier I inhaled a bug, and it got stuck in my throat, ugh!), and blowing out gushes of CO2. Thank goodness for all those trees. Otherwise, I might have caused a Smog Alert. The one constant no matter the weather is that my jelly is bouncing with every step. I guess that's just my natural indicator that I am actually moving. Let's go Week 9!

I took a picture of my normal starting point on the trail that I use. It is called the Silver Comet Trail, and spans 62 miles in total by connecting with another trail in the neighboring state of Alabama. I usually don't venture far out on the trail, but I got a bicycle, and will start riding it on my off days to see what's beyond the 7 mile marker.

I saw a little bunny, but it ran away when I tried to take its picture. Funny thing is that I saw a tortoise just a few minutes before. So, I wonder if they were going to meet up for their fabled race.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looks like a nice trail - congrats on finishing week 8!

• Sounds a lovely trail, good luck on your next run.

You may also like...