W9R3 Done and dusted ... where is my green badge ! :-)

Thursday 05th July 06:30am 70% humidity and temperature of 30 C..... I made It !!!!!

The C to 5K successfully completed !

Thanks to all of the people who supported me during those 9 weeks and to the ladies that encouraged me on my last blog ( Luckily what I do I do it for myself).

During the last week my speed slightly improved too. Went from running 3.4 km in half an hour to 3.9 ( today achievement!). Now that I can run for 30 minutes, Sunday it will start the training for the 2013 marathon and it will also be my first day back to work after 2 years off ! ..... too much on my plate ? Maybe, but I am looking forward to both !

have a nice day all of you !

15 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations, a wonderful feeling to achieve something like this for yourself! You usually just drop the site administrator a quick request and you get your badge. Good luck for all your future running endeavours and with work too.

• Thanks Mair99 !

:-)

• Fantastic, well done you!! :-) :-) Bet you feel a million dollars. :-)

• Congratulations, I graduated yesterday and it feels great. Well done :-)

• Well done you... big cheers all round..

• Wow, I'm in awe!

• well done you :-) it's a fantastic feeling isn't it?

• Well done! Good luck with the marathon training ...Please continue posting your progress here

• Congratulations and well done you! I am in awe of anyone running in 30 degree heat. Do keep us posted on how the marathon training is going - in awe of that too. Good luck with going back to work too. I found it all comes back really quickly and after a week you will wonder why you were anxious about it!

• So true Pingle !

Cheers !

• Well done, I graduated yesterday aswell.

• Fantastic Soniarota - congratulations! :-)

• Brilliant..well done you!

• green badge? we get a badge?!! how exciting!!!

• Congratulations and well done!!!

You may also like...