WK9 Run 3 - OMG I've graduated!!!!!

Well where to start ...... I've never posted on here before but I have been reading all the blogs etc with interest.

I've just completed my last week 9 run tonight and it feels great to know I've come all the way through from not running since I was at school and now running for 30 minutes. I'm 40 in July and of all the things I thought I might be doing at 40 I must say running is not one of them!

Good luck to everyone following the programme, stick in and have faith in yourself because it really does work.

Julie

x

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations

• Well done, great achievement

• congratulations on graduating :) what's next for you?

• Think I'll just try and increase my speed but going to try and do 30 mins every other day - I've been doing weight watchers and I've lost 2 stone I've got another stone to go and the running has helped with that so I'll definitely keep going at it. I went out today in the rain and I got soaked but I'm finding now I'm actually enjoying going out.

Julie

• Well done, that's great

• Well done - you will get your graduate badge now :)

• How do I get that? do I msg someone.

Thanks

Julie

• Go into the directory tab along the top, then admin and send JR21 a message....

• Thanks for that

• Well done :) you must be feeling pretty proud. I am on wk8 run3 and heading to completion. How do you get the graduation badge?

• You get it by sending a msg to JR21

Keep at it you'll feel great once you finish wk 9.

Julie

You may also like...