5K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally made it, just completed my 3rd 5k of the week!

What a great plan, 9 weeks ago I struggled with the first run an was a bit doubtful of whether I could make it but it really does work, would recommend it to anyone! So pleased with myself, gonna sign up for the local monthly 5k race in July (although it's a bit uphill and down dale, not like my nice flat road route!!) How do I get my graduate badge???

Mark.

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! Ive only just done Week 1 R 1.

• JR21 from directory link at top of the page for your badge. Very well done. It's great to hear you plan to continue with 5k runs. I think one of the best things about achieving something like this is the confidence it gives to tackle other mountains! The sky's the limit! Go for it! :)

• Brillant! you must be feeling on top of the world.

• Congratulations, have you looked to see if there are any Park Runs in your area, they arent as competetive as a race, you only compete with your own time. I have done 3 since graduating and love them.

• Hi henriatta,

Yes I've looked at the park run site, looks really good, I'm in Essex and the nearest one to me is probably greenwich, bit of a trot to get there but nice place . There's also one in Whitstable and we've got family there so will probably do that one next time we visit them..

You may also like...