Swing from food junkie to exercise junkie

Half way through the programme and after a nervous start seem to be finding my confidence. It is wonderful to look back and see how far I have come. I find that I always want to do my next run because I love the feeling when I have finished. It is so great to achieve achieve achieve each week.

I no longer want to eat as much half because I don't want to spoil all my hard work and half because I don't feel the need. There are so many things that have changed. When Laura says one more minute to go I know I can do this and I think back to the first week and how I so wanted to stop and 60 seconds seemed like an hour! Astonishing how quickly things change I never thought about the time I would be half way through the programme, but you know I feel confident that I will finish, even if it is just to get the graduate sign and badge. Hehe. Only joking this has had such an impact it's mind blowing.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant, isn't it ? The mental changes are amazing and unexpected.

• Such a lovely positive blog.

• Good on ya! It is such a wonderful feeling to finish that run , I know just what you mean :-)

You may also like...