wk 9 r1

Bit behind schedule on this one, this week has conspired against me in terms of work demands and the weather being awful and me being completely de-motivated which means instead of completing week 9 today I have only just started. So week 1, first 30 minute run in a howling tempest, weather like something out of Macbeth!

Still the run went surprisingly well, it rained all the time and was quite windy so the time wasn't the greatest but I was still running strongly at the end of 30 minutes so way-hey after all and looking forward to graduating next Friday, a week late but who cares about that.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The weather can be awfully temperamental and also set me back a bit on W6R1 but just think if you can do it in a howling tempest imagine what you can do when the weathers great? Keep up the good work

• Well done, all I had to contend with was minus temperatures during week 9 lol! Not sure I would have done it with these awful gales and rains!

You may also like...