WK6 R3... I DID IT!!!!!!: Oh my goodness I... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

111,562 members144,280 posts

WK6 R3... I DID IT!!!!!!

Chellexxx
Chellexxx

Oh my goodness I cannot believe I actually did it!! I was so apprehensive about this run, even after smashing the previous weeks, I never thought I could run 25 minutes without stopping!! I’m so happy and damn proud of myself!! 😄

I have an overwhelming sense of achievement right now and well, Michael said I’m officially a runner now so it must be true right? 😄

I started slow and steady and kept the pace the entire time, pushing myself harder than ever in the last five minutes and I’m so glad I did!! I even felt like i could keep going once it was finished! Like I said , I NEVER thought id be able to do this, yet here I am!

Thank you to everyone on this forum who has helped me, inspired me, given advice and spurred me on to get this far! You’re all amazing!!

Xxx

13 Replies
oldestnewest
IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

You are amazing......well done!

Thank you so much! All the blog posts you recommended throughout my journey so far have really helped me xxx

Superb. That's it cracked now. You'll do the 30 no problem at all.

Thank you!! I hope you’re right!! Let’s hope week 7 goes smoothly! 😅 xx

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate

Congratulations, you deserve to be very proud of yourself, well done on completing run 3 of week 6, you are now OFFICIALLY a RUNNER, now go and celebrate at home.

Chellexxx
Chellexxx in reply to AlMorr

😂😂 love the at home part 😂😂 having a smoothie in the sunshine in the garden 😄 and thank you xx

AlMorr
AlMorrGraduate in reply to Chellexxx

👍

Treewoman
TreewomanGraduate

Congratulations!

Chellexxx
Chellexxx in reply to Treewoman

Thank you! 😁

Hidden
Hidden

Awesome well done 👍