W4D3 done: Running is becoming easier. Not easy... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
87,270 members β€’ 119,244 posts

W4D3 done

shrinkingjaz
shrinkingjaz
β€’13 Replies

Running is becoming easier. Not easy. But easier. I am running a training session today at work and managed to map the whole thing out in my head while running. It's funny how much clarity your mind has.

Something I realised today is that I'm not very precious around wiping my nose on my shirt sleeve when running. Normally I will always use a tissue but apparently I'm a different person when running.

Speaking of being a different person, I'm on holiday next week and have faithfully packed my running clothes and running belt in full expectation that I'll continue the program when on holiday.

LOST: Jasmine, the girl who used to do nothing on holiday other than laze around.

REWARD: Negotiable

Happy running :)

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Grannytobe
GrannytobeGraduate

You are doing great and running on holiday is just the best, hope you have a great time. Happy running

1 like
shrinkingjaz

I'm very excited! It'll be a fun way to explore a new place :)

Grannytobe
GrannytobeGraduate
in reply to shrinkingjaz

I wa in menorca for week 7, hot but glorious to run. I just carried water which I happily poured over my head when I got too hot. Have a great time and tell us all about it

Tayrm

Holiday runs are amazing πŸ˜‰ so much more enjoyable when not trying to squeeze a run into a hectic schedule, although I love running so much it’s easy to bump the housework down the priority list. And yes I’m a sleeve nose wiper also..... disgusting but essential πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im such a hot sweaty mess by the end of a run what’s a little snot in the mix πŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ˜‚

1 like
shrinkingjaz
shrinkingjaz
in reply to Tayrm

Snot or sweat, what's the difference at the end of the day? πŸ˜‚

I'm very much looking forward to running any time of the day I like. Not having to squeeze it in before work and being time pressured will be a joy!

Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

Really nice post and great you've completed wk4. Enjoy your holiday and well done you 😊😊

1 like
shrinkingjaz

Thank you very much! 😊

Bigfeet
BigfeetGraduate

Aaahh but have you perfected the art of blowing your nose without a tissue or sleeve????

1 like
shrinkingjaz

I have not! Teach me your ways πŸ™ƒ

Fairy220480

Not just me who gets snotty whilst running then?!? πŸ˜‚ Well done you continuing on your holidays too πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈβ˜€οΈ

1 like
shrinkingjaz

My nose sometimes turns into a hose pipe πŸ˜‚

Thank you!

1 like
Annieapple
AnnieappleGraduate

πŸ‘πŸ‘excellent to go into W5 on holiday. I too love planning while running! Enjoy your time away & we look forward to hearing about the Jasmine holiday mode runs πŸ˜€

1 like
shrinkingjaz

Thank you very much indeed! 😊

1 like

You may also like...