8 minute run ๐Ÿ˜ฑ: So week 5 run 2 is done. Still... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
91,678 members โ€ข 122,978 posts

8 minute run ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Emolie
Emolie
โ€ข11 Replies

So week 5 run 2 is done. Still surprised I did it lord knows where it has come from ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m scared about Sunday (next run) and if I can do it. Still battling an illness so letโ€™s see how that goes the next few days just need to get going and need to get my head out of my arse sometimes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and ignore the doubts in my head.

Anywaayyy onto the next run and letโ€™s keep going everyone ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

11 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest
Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

Don't worry about the next run , all the runs you've done up until now have prepared you for it. Well done ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 likes
Emolie
Emolie
in reply to Buddy34

Thank you! Hopefully I can do it

1 like
Skeg
SkegGraduate

Don't fret about W5R3 as you've prepared for it. If you're fit enough go do it. Hoping Sunday post reads done it.

1 like
Emolie
Emolie
in reply to Skeg

I hope so too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Eileanfraoch
EileanfraochGraduate

I did w5r3 today, and like you was nervous. Did though and it was okay, felt brilliant afterward

Emolie
Emolie
in reply to Eileanfraoch

Wow hopefully I can do it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 like
sTrongFuse
sTrongFuseGraduate

You can do it. You've already run for 16 minutes with a 5 minute brisk walk in between, next time out you run for 16 minutes with a 4 minute run in between...

Just take it slow, then post about how you never believed you'd be able to do it... Go on... I dare you too... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Emolie
Emolie
in reply to sTrongFuse

Hahaha thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m hoping will happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ every week I say I donโ€™t think I can do it and then it happens. Just want it to carry on ๐Ÿ™ˆ thank you for the encouragement x

sTrongFuse
sTrongFuseGraduate
in reply to Emolie

We've all been there and we've probably all felt the same way (I definitely did). You've got this...

1 like
Sp81
Sp81Graduate

I repeated in my head Iโ€™ve run for 8 mins I can do 10, Iโ€™ve done 10 I can run 12 etc etc and then before I knew it Sarah would say youโ€™ve got 60 seconds left. Just keep it slow and steady. You CAN do this. Look how far youโ€™ve already come x ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

1 like
Emolie
Emolie
in reply to Sp81

Thatโ€™s exactly what I plan to do. Take it steady and minute by minute. Thank you I shall try my very best x

1 like

You may also like...