Couch to 5K
81,103 members112,428 posts

What are your favourite running songs?

My current favourites....hope you enjoy them 😉

Would love to know what you’re all out there running to! Good running everyone. We can do this together

“Surfin’ USA” - Beach Boys

“Hit me with your best shot” - Mararadsha

“French Navy” - Camera Obscura

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Don’t particularly have a favourite but the song I had on the moment I graduated earlier was cast no shadow by oasis so that’s gonna be my favourite!

Graduation song - yes, that has to have a special place in your heart! 👍

“Footloose” or “Rocky soundtrack” make me move faster 🏃‍♀️😂 🎶

1 like

It’s the rhythm ..... plus loads of energy in those songs!

1 like

I have a thing for songs about running or mentioning it.

Running Free - Iron Maiden is in my regular playlist.

Running up that hill - Kate Bush just had to go in my hilly run list

The Loneliness of Long Distance Runner - Iron Maiden again, starts every one of my long runs.

Lots of others of course, and adding all the time.

Ah great idea to have songs about running ! Don’t know the Iron Maiden ones but will check them out. The Kate Bush was a big song in my romantic life at one point but that’s a whole other post 😂! Great song to run to as well

There’s actually a lot of Iron Maiden songs with run/running involved. I sometimes run with one of their shirts over my long sleeved top, if it’s cold enough, and on the back it says “These Colours Don’t Run” which amuses anyone slow enough to be behind me.

1 like

I graduated today to Signs by Snoop Dog ft Justin Timberlake!!! Not my usual taste but it's found it's way onto my play list!

Graduation day. Well done Julia187. Bask in the satisfaction! I’m in week 7 now so you’re a role model for me. Love that you surprised yourself with the song choice 🎉👏

Thank you, been smiling all day :) Good luck with the rest of your runs

Thanks Julia.

Mines Flames by David Guetta.

You may also like...