Couch to 5K
79,620 members β€’ 110,880 posts

Graduated πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

After a hard run this morning I have finally graduated! Legs like lead! No exceptional times to report I’m afraid, but I didn’t stop!

I feel so proud of myself for how far I’ve come in 9 weeks. Running regularly 3 times a week, feeling more confident, emotionally happier and physically stronger.

To everyone in the midst of the programme, stick with it, it’s for anybody and everybody. To all you lovely people who have supported, motivated, encouraged and inspired me, thank you so much. It’s been a joy πŸ˜ƒ

Now to get ready for the Manchester 10k in MayπŸ™ˆ.........

33 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Yippee ! Well done and you should be super proud of yourself...I was wondering how you got on today ! Onwards and upwards for your 10k πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ…πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰

1 like

Aww thank you, big well done to you xxx

1 like

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ“ brilliant .... speed is irrelevant as is distance, you did it well done πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

1 like

Thanks so much

1 like

Whoop whoop! Congratulations!

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜€

Congratulations on completing c25k you must be so pleased πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 like

Thanks delighted xx

Massively proud of you πŸ₯‡β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Looking forward to hearing how your training goes - all the best with it x

1 like

Thanks, hope you are doing well xxx

1 like

Staggering on πŸ˜‚

1 like

Brilliant stuff! Well done and huge congratulations on such an amazing achievement! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ†πŸ…πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‚

1 like

Thank you 😊xx

1 like

Hey buddy. A massive well done. You’ve done so well and I’ve enjoyed ready your posts on past runs x x well done. Me tomorrow πŸ€—

1 like

Aww thank you. Looking forward to seeing your graduation post πŸ˜„xx

You deserve to be very proud of yourself Kimbov, congratulations on completing C25K with run 3 of week 9 and graduating. πŸŽ“

To get your graduation badge and the word GRADUATE πŸŽ“ next to your username leave a message on the March graduate post in the pinned posts on the right side of the healthunlocked C25K home page and tell the administrators that you have ran W9R3 of C25K and graduated πŸŽ“ πŸƒ 😊

1 like

Thanks, I can’t find it but I’m on my phone 😩xx

It's on a Smartphone on the healthunlocked C25K home page Web site at the top right side of the March graduation page at pinned posts. Click, press or tap it and that should get you to to the March graduate post, tell the administrators that you have completed C25K.

1 like

Found it thanks xx

πŸ‘πŸŽ“

Well done! You will do the 10k I’m sure!

1 like

Thanks, hope so

Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚now consolidation runs for a while then get ready to smash the 10k in May.

Keep on running.

1 like

Defo! πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ

Congratulations and well done

1 like

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations!! Time to celebrateπŸŽ†πŸŽ‰

1 like

Indeed! Thank you

Fantastic :-) Well done πŸ‘πŸ† Enjoy training for your 10k

1 like

Thank you

1 like

Congratulations on finishing the program!! So pleased it has improved things for you in your life. I'm approaching week 5 run 3 tomorrow so I'm inching closer to that goal of half an hour running !! All the best to you !

Thank you! Well done. Weeks 5/6 things start to crank up a gear!

I’m staying on here so I will look forward to following your progress πŸ˜ƒπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ‘Š

You may also like...