Couch to 5K
81,202 members112,507 posts

Graduate

Hey,

Today I completed W9R3, so very proud of myself! It’s been a long 9 weeks and I feel so different to how I started. I was so nervous the first week, unable to sleep the night before I was due to run for 5 minutes- questioning myself all the time ! You can’t run I told myself but then little by little I could run! W5R3 was a really revelation and each run since then has been hard but achievable! I can run, I can run - may not be fast but each run gets faster and further! Find myself thinking about running in the strangest places! Special thanks to IannodaTruffe for his inspirational blogs - his words helped through some very dark times !!! Whoop whoop 🙌

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations on completing C25K with week 9 run 3 and graduating.

To get your graduation badge and the word GRADUATE 🎓 next to your username leave a message on the March graduate post in the pinned posts on the right side of the healthunlocked C25K home page and tell the administrators that you have ran W9R3 of C25K and graduated 🎓 🏃 😊

1 like

Congratulations on completing c25k you must be so proud isn't it amazing from struggling with 60 seconds to running for 30 minutes non stop 😊😊👏👏👏

1 like

Congratulations! Now you can achieve anything! Celebrate well and enjoy your future running adventures

1 like

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

Thank you 😊

Well done !! Be proud ! 🎉

1 like

Congratulations 👏🍾🏆

1 like

Excellent, congratulations 🍾🎈🎊🎊🎈🍾, enjoy the feeling.🤩

It is a really good feeling isn’t it? 😊

It certainly is 😊

1 like

Well done and Congratulations 🎓🎓🎓

1 like

Congratulations, really well done. This is a great achievement and a brilliant new passtime. 🎉🎉🎉

1 like

Well done and congratulations!

1 like

Hooray ! Well done you 🥇⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 like

Very well done. That’s a great achievement.

1 like

Congratulations and well done

1 like

That fabulous, TD. Your joy comes through in your post. Well done 👏🏻👍

1 like

Congrats Trishydishy (love that name btw!) I've just started and love reading posts like yours because it's encouraging to newbies like me. Well done and I can't wait to get there myself. x

1 like

You may also like...