Couch to 5K
71,348 members β€’ 103,396 posts

Graduated! 😁😁😁

Just completed my final (rainy) C25K run! Got absolutely drenched in the process πŸ˜‚ Got home and for some reason just burst into tears! My husband thought something dreadful had happened but I tearfully replied that I was just really proud of myself. Feel like such a muppet! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Funny what this running lark can do. Think I'm gonna stick with MJ and week 9 for a little while longer before moving on to longer distances. High fives to this forum for being so motivational and supportive 😁

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done! Congratulations.

1 like

Congratulations well doneπŸ‘πŸƒ. You should be proud of yourself it's a great achievement

1 like

Wow well done, huge congratulations and what an achievement you should be so proud of yourself πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ₯‡

1 like

Well done!

1 like

well done!!

1 like

Congratulations Ragpie and a huge well done. Wonderful achievement!! Enjoy the feeling and celebration, well deserved :) :)

1 like

Thank you all! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Happy running!

Congratulations Ragpie.....πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

you DID it !!!!

Feels brilliant doesn't it... you are right to feel proud of your acheivement.

Happy running!😊x

2 likes

Yayyy!!!!! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ†

1 like

Fab congratulations such a great feeling. Definitely ok to feel proud of yourself πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜Š

1 like

Aww, well done you! Lovely graduation post. Congratulations! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‡

1 like

Well done!

1 like

"Feel like such a muppet!" ???

The muppets are the ones that never even give it a try, let alone graduate with a bit of pride and emotion.

Awesome-sauce to you, well done & congratulations.

1 like

Thank you very much! πŸ˜ƒ

1 like

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

1 like

You may also like...