Hurrah! Now... What next?: Hurrah - I did it... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
105,663 members β€’ 136,469 posts

Hurrah! Now... What next?

staceybinns
staceybinns
β€’6 Replies

Hurrah - I did it! 🀣 10 weeks in total, but I bloody did it!! Now I'm wondering what next? I would really like to work my way up to 10k from here & am looking for podcast recommendations similar to this where you can "play your own kind of music" in the background?

By the way... I think it would have been nice to make a voice over especially for the last run on here? Perhaps with some cheering or summat or sumfink? 🀣 Gonna miss you Sanjeev!! 😘😘

6 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
SandieF
SandieFGraduate

Massive congratulations!! πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸ₯‡

Try to consolidate your achievement with 3 x 30 min runs for 3 weeks. If you feel ready, increase 1 of those runs by 10% each week. After that try Laura’s podcasts then the bridge to 10k? The world is your oyster πŸ˜‚. Just enjoy your achievement for a bit.

Well done! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

slow-farah
slow-farahGraduate

Congrats! 😊

There is a masterpost somewhere of what to do once you've finished c25k, at least 3 weeks of consolidation are recommended (3 x 30 minutes each week).

Have a look at the bridge to 10k forum (b210k), a lot of people there are following ju ju's 10k plan or making their own way, good luck with your future running 😊

Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate

Well done! SandieF has you covered for what next. Main thing is enjoying it.

Congratulations. There's also this information in pinned posts

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Dexy5
Dexy5Graduate

Yes I was waiting for a special message too. Congratulations anyway and lots of cheering going on at the podium. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸ…β˜€οΈ

Lorijay
LorijayGraduate

Congratulations and big well done!! Enjoy your ongoing running journey :) :)

You may also like...