Couch to 5K
62,605 members95,405 posts

What a beautiful morning!

Morning all

Just back from wk8r2- so much better than run 1.

Don't feel I'll ever be able to say I could carry on running forever but it was better than the last. Yippee!!! Feel good and very pleased with myself.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day x

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Careful hon or you'll lap the rest of us! Good for you and cherish that warm fuzzy feeling 😁

1 like

Thank you. I will remember this for the next one - have a good day 😘

1 like

Well done.

I remember W8 as being tough...........adjusting to longer runs took me some time..........but in a few weeks time you will look back and be amazed at what you have achieved.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thanks so much and thank you also for the huge support you give us all ❤️

1 like

Brilliant! I felt like that after w7r3 but yesterday was a hard slog again... just as well some runs are good enough to be encouraging 💁🏻‍♀️😊

1 like

I can imagine. I did say this journey is like a rollercoaster. So long as the good outweighs the bad eh? 🤪

2 likes

You should feel very pleased with yourself :-)

Well Done x

2 likes

Thank you I do. Hope you’re doing ok too x

Loving it! Just been googling running clubs in my area - this from the girl who would do anything to get out of PE at school 😂

2 likes

He he - I’m at the “ can’t believe I’m running at all” stage still. Hoping to move to the “ enjoying it” stage soon! 😱😂

Haha! If you asked me if I was enjoying it as I'm actually doing it I'd probably just swear at you 😂 It's more the feeling of accomplishment when it's over that I like x

2 likes

That made me giggle! I used to say I had a violin lesson then go and hide in the toilets instead of going to PE!!

1 like

Haha! My PE teacher used to let me go to the music department (it was a separate house at the bottom of the school field) in the last couple of years of school. I think she must have got fed up with my lack of ability and constant moaning :-)

2 likes

Well done.

1 like

You may also like...