Couch to 5K
55,183 members87,688 posts

I've done it!

After putting it off yesterday because of heavy rain I made my mind up to go straight after work tonight. Off I went and it was good, although my legs were a bit heavy. Sarah stopped giving me time updates and I checked my phone to find the app had glitched back to the start! I'd done 37 mins so started my warm down walk. Then I'd finished ! My next goal is to actually run for 5km. I'm covering 5.2km at the moment but this includes 10mins of warm up/cool down. I'm really chuffed with myself for getting to this point. Thanks to everyone who's read my posts 😀

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done. I enjoy reading your posts as helps keep me motivated. I start w6 tomorrow morning so running 5k is still well into the future :)

2 likes

Thanks! Good luck with with W6 😀

Congratulations Duracellqueen🎉🎉🎉

Well done for completing the program and Graduating👏👏👏

Some consolidation 30 minute runs and you will reach that 5k soon😊

For now enjoy your celebrations..You did it...

Here is the link with suggestions what to do next...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Happy running Graduate 😊 x

2 likes

Many thanks !

1 like

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

The guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

Many thanks! I shall enjoy the next stage of my running with your valuable advice and experience to help along the way. Thanks again.

1 like

Huge congratulations... and very very well done you!! The badge suits...:)

Now..the good news is, this journey goes on, the really good news... we will be right here with you:)

So... loads of consolidation of the 30 minute runs... throw in some shorter and longer too... different routes will help and then maybe take a peek at this...:)

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like

Many thanks!

Hurray! Well done - you will go on and on and on

1 like

Thanks!

You may also like...