Couch to 5K
71,696 members103,723 posts

Week 5 complete - ran for 20!

Shocked I completed Week 5 run 3 today, I ran mid morning in the sun and almost gave up. Thank you Jo Whiley!

15 Replies
oldestnewest

How did you do it!! I’m actually scared

1 like

No... no need to be... trust the plan and have confidence in yourself:) This run is no more tricky than any other.. just take it slow and steady!

1 like

I thought similarly when she announced 20 minutes, i thought - "no that's not going to happen". So I put my tunes on, got to 10 mins that was fine, then just kept pushing one more minute I can do this. At about 16 I thought, nope, cannot do this, but it would be a waste not to. So I kept going, "I've got this" I kept saying.

You can do it too! when are you scheduled?

2 likes

I literally just did it!! Easier than I thought I have really surprised myself 👍🏼

3 likes

OMG that's amazing - just as I had finished typing, well done! See you on Sunday :) for W6R1.

I’m gonna repeat week 3 again tomorrow and then I’m back at it Tuesday (have to work around my job) 👎🏼

1 like

Well done! Me too this morning 😊 brilliant feeling isn’t it!

1 like

Very much so, well done you!

1 like

Blow Jo..this was you running... well done:)

1 like

Ha, thank you, good reminder!

1 like

I completed this too today. Feels good doesn't it!

1 like

Well done to you too! We are all smiling today :)

1 like

Thank you. We smashed it!

1 like

Me too! I was out there at the same time, was getting pretty warm by the time I finished, very red faced! Finished and super chuffed, well done to you too - on to week 6...

3 likes

Well done Karona! Feels great doesn't it!

You may also like...