Couch to 5K

110,426 members β€’ 142,917 posts

Dawn patrol report . SMASHED IT πŸ˜ƒ

OlderThanDirt
OlderThanDirtGraduate
β€’10 Replies

Morning!!

BUZZING! BUZZING!

It’s arrogant to brag but I just ran my fastest ever time at the park run AND IM BUZZZZZZZZING...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ok , so I won’t even bother posting the time because frankly you’ll all choke to death on your tea or coffee laughing at what I consider β€œfast”...( whole meals can be cooked and eaten in the time πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ)...but...BUT the first part of PB is β€œpersonal” and I just smashed myself!!...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€....err hang on..πŸ€”..that sounded better in my head 😩

So bragging and arrogance aside I hope people are well, continue with your weeks and runs coz ...trust me....coz the buzz of achieving something you aim for at the start is absolutely ridiculous πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Over and out

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Flaraflarkin
FlaraflarkinGraduate

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I can almost feel the Buzz coming out of your post! I love it! This doesn't come across as bragging or arrogance - Wow go ahead and rejoice in your achievements!! Huge well done! πŸ™Œ

Thats so exciting OlderThanDirt....buzz away🐝🐝 We love it😊x

Congratulations on your pb!

GoGo_JoJo
GoGo_JoJoModerator

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Well done. Such a good feeling and you're right, it's "personal best" and it really is very personal.

Enjoy your buzz πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸπŸπŸ

Fishypieface
FishypiefaceGraduate

Brag away, we don't care and know that really you aren't anyway :)

Miracle moments deserve to be shared because they feel so damn amazing! We get exactly where you are coming from :) So glad you had a PB and a great run, I have a feeling you might have a big fat smile on your face all day! Hugely deserved :)

Nictwit
NictwitGraduate

Smashing it! Congratulations πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Being impressed by oneself is a fantastic feeling! Xxx

Madge50
Madge50Graduate

Yeah, yeah, yeah! Love parkrun....go you!

Mx

Millsie-J
Millsie-JGraduate

Whoop whoop whoop! Nicely done😎

Well done on your PB.🐝🐝

Keep buzzing and tasting the honey.πŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy head, fast legs that is what the expert panel of cyclists are saying.

It just must convert to running and everything also.πŸ€”πŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘

Take that feeling with you to your next one. WOW another PB.πŸ€”πŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’«

Hey, can you bottle that feeling.πŸ€”πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your PB is your PB and should never be sneered at. Progress and smashing it is all relative to where we start. Just fantastic that you’ve done a smashing PB and you’re loud and proud, as well you deserve to be.

You may also like...