Couch to 5K

Mobile phone holder (Arm Band)

Hi i am looking at buying a mobile phone arm band holder..are they all a standard fitting. Does anyone have a better suggestion there were loads of different choices when i looked it slightly confused me. I want something fit for purpose. 😊😊

I also want to look at ear phones..the ones i have now have the rubber inserts but keep popping out of my ears when im running xx

Any advise welcome 😃😃

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Just to throw this into the mix angiolver, I use an elasticated waist belt for my phone and wireless headphones... ( headphones were about £20 but fit quite well and no wires is brilliant😆)

Phone nice and safe and arms free...

2 likes

Thank you xx

Watching with interest!

1 like

I like the sound of a belt instead of an arm band.

1 like

I was looking at the wrap around ear phones..thanks for uour reply x

I use an elasticized waist belt as well. It fits around my hips and holds my phone, keys, iPod, and any other small things. It's a tight fit for my phone though, not easy access, but safe in a zippered pocket.

I just bought myself some headphones that wrap around my ears so they can't fall off. So far so good with them.

2 likes

Well thanks everyone for your rellies..i will invest in a waist belt and wireless headphones...xx

I am with Bluebirdrunner .. a belt... many of us have the Freetoo.... on Amazon :)

2 likes

I agree go with the waist belt and wireless headphones, I got a belt from tkmaxx for £6.99 I use it everytime I go running and fits keys, phone and inhaler in. I would really recommend

1 like

Didn't think of tkmxx. Thanks

1 like

I also use a waist belt to carry my phone & keys. And after reading your replies I think I will be investing in wireless headphones, they sound great! As for the headphone pieces falling out of your ears, I had some like that, but tried a different pair ( the pieces look round as opposed to tear-shaped) and they stay in ok.

1 like

Mine came with little soft inserts that fit into the lobe sort of...stay in pretty well.

TaoTronics from Amazon £19.99 I think..

1 like

Thanks Bluebird, I will take a look at them 😊

1 like

Yeah mine have the inserts but i must have weird ears ...thank you for your reply x

1 like

I can't abide the in-ear headphones, and opt for thin over the ear headphones that have a hook that fits behind the ear to keep them in place

1 like

I think i will buy the hook over earphones...and hint for wirelesss ones...its my birthday next month 😊😊

1 like

You may also like...