Couch to 5K
53,153 members85,231 posts

W9R3 - I’ve only gone and done it 😀

Didn’t get off to the best start with no sound coming though my headphones, with a little play it started coming in bits and pieces. The headphone wire had a small split in it ☹️. The music came though but no lovely Laura just a muffled sound in her place. I missed her saying run so ended up doing a 10 min warm up walk but no problem. I must admit I’m one of these people who have to try and better the last time I did something. But this morning I talked myself out of it, forget a pb or quickest pace etc, just finish it this time. So happy days I went and did it, wouldn’t have believe it a few months back. I know plenty of people on ere have said this but ( if I can do it so can you ). Happy running everyone 🏃🏻🏃🏻‍♀️

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! 🥇

1 like

Fantastic effort. Well done and here's hoping this is just the start of your running career :) Don't forget to claim your limited edition graduate badge :)

2 likes

Oh Well done Gary🎉🎉🎉

That has happened to me with headphone wires too...😐 Now I have wireless TaoTronics which are great..

(Graduation present?😆😉)

Great job doing your Graduation run!

Some consolidation runs next and enjoy running because you can! 👏👏👏👏😊x

1 like

Thanks jan, hopefully a couple of nice runs next week. We are of to St Lucia on Sunday 😀

Glorious 😊enjoy your hol!😊xx

1 like

Congratulations!

1 like

Well done garym, you did it! Now bask in that post-grad glory for a bit... you've earned it :)

1 like

Well done! It’s a fabulous achievement!

1 like

Congratulations graduate, lovely badge!

1 like

Congratulations Graduate! 💪👍😃

Off running in St Lucia ey. Tres posh! I took myself off up the tip for my celebratory laps

Have a great time. 😃

1 like

Huge congratulations very well done you! Time to party :)

1 like

Thank you all for your kind words and advice. It is nice having that little badge next to your name 😃

Marvellous and well done! Enjoy the glory and the next phase of your running journey 🏃‍♂️

1 like

Wooohooo! Dance on that podium! 👏👏🎉🎉🎉😀

Now time to plan the next part of your running adventure! 😀

1 like

Congratulations! Well done you 😇

You may also like...