Couch to 5K
65,181 members98,482 posts

W5R3 Complete!!

Hello peeps,

I just completed run 3! I actually cant believe I have just managed to run for 20 minutes without stopping. This is such a huge milestone for me from where I first began this programme 5 weeks ago! I managed the run just fine and I even felt that I could go on!

I am really so pleased with my progress and now looking forward to week 6!

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done.

I bet you won't stop grinning for a week.......it is a milestone.

Be respectful of W6R1, it catches people out, so take it nice and slow.

3 likes

Well done! It’s a great feeling having completed that run. Onwards and upwards, you got this now 🏃‍♂️

2 likes

Thanks Feebe

That's fantastic well done. Watch out for week 6 and take it slow and steady 👏

1 like

Huge congrats... and now....the lovely longer relaxed runs, where you let the newly found running legs begin to take you on without thinking :)

Well done:)

1 like

Well done.it’s a wonderful feeling. The world awaits 😊

1 like

Excellent! Well done. You did this - no one else - so be VERY proud. :)

1 like

Well done; isn't it amazing to think you have run non-stop for a whole bag of minutes?

1 like

A big well done saff, I have mine in a couple of days. Hoping it goes just as well as yours ☺️

1 like

Cheers NewRunerr. Just start off slow and steady and you will get through it 👍

Brilliant ! Well done Saffa71 , you have made enormous strides , keep it going 👍 ( how’s the weight loss going ) ?

1 like

Cheers! There has not been much weight loss yet however I expect to see that start to happen from week 6 i hope

1 like

You’re having a blinder 👍👏👏

Ta- daaa!! Very well done. Enjoy week 6 - my favourite! 😃

Ohhh, this is inspiring!! I've got my Week 5 run 3 today and am pretty nervous. This gives me hope! Well done! 👍

1 like

You may also like...