Couch to 5K
62,380 members95,171 posts

Finally!

Finally!

It’s taken me a lot longer than 9 weeks (had to take 3 weeks off because of injury and being a single parent has meant I’ve only been able to run once or twice a week since it’s been dark early) but I’ve finally graduated!

Just wanted to give a bit of encouragement to anyone not able to keep up with the 3 x a week commitment - obviously that’s the ideal but it’s still possible to complete the programme more slowly and still so worth it. Feel super proud of myself today 😊

11 Replies
oldestnewest

well done you. i was a single parent and i know how tough it can be x

1 like

Yeay!!!! Congratulations Graduate!!! Very well deserved! Go get that badge :)

1 like

Well done Teacherm...you did it🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations on finishing the plan and Graduating.👏👏👏👏

Now you can run for 30 mins!!... keep running and enjoying that proud feeling😊x

2 likes

That's wonderful- huge well done 🎉🎉🎉🎉😃

It's great that you have kept going with determination and developed a running pattern that works for you.

Enjoy your post grad running 😃

2 likes

Many congratulations, fellow runner.

Doing your own way is the only way.

Keep running, keep smiling.

2 likes

Congrats and I love the graduate bling. Enjoy the view from the podium you’ve earned it

2 likes

Well done & congratulations 😊 thats awesome 😊 you should be super proud of yourself xx

1 like

Congratulations!! You've been really committed and in the end when you take longer, you know yourself better (I needed a bit more weeks too...). Keep on running and enjoying it!

1 like

Thank you everyone! I’m still smiling!

Congratulations 🎉🎈🙌🏼😀

1 like

Well done 👏🏃‍♀️🎉. I'm on W8R2 on Tuesday, taken me longer to get to this stage too but so chuffed I'm on the home strait. Always had it in my mind I am in this for the long term gains so if it takes a little longer when life gets in the way then so be it. You've done it and so shall I. Hats off to you xx

1 like

You may also like...