Week 8🤗

Can't believe it's week 8 in the morning. Never ran in my life before.. this programme ive followed with only one day rests apart from twice up to now we're it's been two days rest but still managed to get to week 8first time round attempting this programme. At 43 and a size 16/18 ..I'm on this .. hope to encourage any other people who have never tried to or even contemplated running..I will finish the programme and carry on being a runner. Good luck all ...

🤗🤗🏃🏼

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies
oldestnewest

You are doing a fantastic job well done! It's very pleasing isn't it?! I have a very similar background to you - but I am couple of years older :( I can't believe I'm now a runner but loving the fact that I am!!

You are very nearly there, good luck with the last couple of weeks :)

3 likes

You are doing great Heather! You are getting close now! All the best to you! :)

2 likes

Thanks xx

1 like

And you really have only just started :) Graduating C25K is the start of your new running life - not the end. :)

2 likes

Well done you...hope you get out there. It is a bit chilly here this morning:)

The longer runs ,may warrant an extra rest day, and if you need it, you take it. :) Just make sure your rest day exercise is upped a little too, to keep the stamina and strength in line with your ever strengthening running legs :)

Go you... you are doing just fine:)

1 like

Good luck to you too. Keep focused and believe in yourself.

You may also like...