Week 8, Run 1 - favourite run to date!

Really, really loved my run this morning. It's such an amazing feeling to see the progression over the weeks!

I started my Runkeeper and I surprised myself by managing 4.28km in the 28 minutes! I know it's not about the distance but I was so chuffed with that! :D

Got the Race for Life coming up next month and it feels so good to be working towards the 5km :)

This programme is sooooooooooo amazing! I absolutely love it!

Hope you're all having a lovely week - and happy running :) xx

9 Replies

• Just great when a run all comes together isn't it. Looks like you are not far off hitting that 5K in 30 mins either.

Good luck with those last few runs.

• Well done Spiky- what a good run! The programme is amazing isn't it! Enjoy your RFL. x

• Amazing, spiky. Sounds like a great run and 4.28km in 28 minutes! That's good going and looking like you'll reach the goal of 5k in 30 minutes. Well done.

• Well done Spiky - sounds like a really good run. Should be good and ready for that R4L.

Becoming addicted like the rest of us!

• Hey Spiky, isn't it a great feeling when everything comes together and you have a brilliant run ? That is a really good time too, Well done ! :-) xxx

• Hello spiky! You feel fanTAStic don't you!!! As you should - that sounds like a really strong pace, woweeee i say! Well done you! FIVE runs left only? I love C25K too .... it's brilliant!

Cool Runnings :-)

• Well done Spikey, the best I can manage is 1 k in 10 minutes !!! BUT I can manage a 30 minute non stop run, just...

• Well done, Spiky! That's a brilliant run you had! :-) Week eight is easily my favourite week of the programme. I loved it. I hope every single other run of the programme is just as good for you.

• Thanks all :) xx

You may also like...