Sheep may safely graze...

Sheep may safely graze...

The sheep are grazing on the hill in the sunshine and I have cheese and homemade lemon curd sandwiches for lunch! What could be better? This was halfway round a 9km walk on the North York Moors this afternoon. Bliss!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looks and sounds beautiful!🙂

• Bliss indeed:) Beautiful :)

• Looks fabulous. Lemon curd is the best! Especially on toast with full fat butter mmmm

• I make it with full fat butter too! And grew the lemons in our conservatory.

• Cheese and lemon curd sandwiches? Or do you mean cheese. And lemon curd sandwiches?

• Together. It’s lush! Just try it but it must be real lemon curd not the bright yellow stuff!

• Might have to make some just to try it. My home made cheese will be ready to eat soon.

• Dod you make it to the summit of the pimple ? !!!!!! sorry mountain you posted earlier😉

• No the route I was on skirts it. I’ll have you know it’s 320m high 😂 but today’s route included 285m of climbing (and coming down again) in 9.5km

• I’m glad you had an enjoyable day out; its wonderful to have alternative challanges on your doorstep.

• I've been a fell walker for 55 years, running is very new to me! Week5 Run3 next!

• Likewise, born and bred in N.Wales, Snowdon and the surroundig hills have been my playground .

• Love Snowdonia! Only been on holiday though lots of times.

• Stay safe in Storm Ophelia!

You may also like...