Couch to 5K
53,099 members85,169 posts

Good morning 😃 wk5 Run 🏃🏿 3

Well my lovelies it’s my last run off wk5 and it’s a 20 min run my first one in years 😮, I carnt day I’m not nervous because I’m VERY!!!!! My last run was weds and it was 8 min run and 5 walk but this one is 5 min walk then 20 min run my word what a jump but I have Micheal Johnson as my mentor so I’m sure he will boost me on 😃👍I will post later and let you no how I’ve gone in 🤞

Have a good day running 🏃🏿 all x

12 Replies
oldestnewest

I hope it goes really well for you. I did that run recently, it's much better than you think, you'll ace it!

1 like

Thank you 316neil it just seem a bit off a shock as it’s 20 min but I’m going to try my hardest to do it 👌

1 like

I have mine on Monday !!! Eeekkkk let us know how you found it!

Good luck . Sure you'll

Do it . Slow

And steady. I'm week 3 and finding hard so you're doing well as far as I'm

Concerned!

1 like

Or10 you are doing great and yes I’m going to take it slow 😀, you can do this I’m going to give it my best today 🤞

No need to be nervous. Your mentor is looking after you and you are ready for this. You CAN do it.

Go out and smash this run... 🤓

1 like

Thank you I will🤞😃

I did this last night .... really slowly .... but I did it. Find your rythm and your determination, take it slow and steady and you'll do great..!! 😊

Have a great run..!! 🤗

Good luck, I did that one yesterday, once you get started and in a rhythm you’ll nail it 👍

1 like

Prepare to surprise yourself.....and the smile all day!!!

1 like

You can do this. Good luck

1 like

I hope this went well. I am sure it did. Its the big one I think a lot of us get colly wobbles over I am sure. xx

1 like

You may also like...